Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Throne for Her Royal Queen of Fluffdom


This was almost labeled: "Peaches and the Pea." ;) I'm keeping that arsenal in my back pocket for a future post.

I have been on a weekend-long date with my recliner. It's been pretty swell. It's treated me well - hey, it even treated me to an all-you-can-eat homework buffet! This afternoon I looked up from some quality recliner-date time and my chemistry buffet to find this in front of me. Curled up on top of a bag, on top of an emptied shoe box, was Peaches.



On top of a box!

This is a first....but probably not the last.

The box was supposed to go to recycling, but now I feel obligated to keep it around. She really likes her new perch. (I wouldn't think it'd be that comfortable - I guess it is!) Hmm...How to make this more aesthetically pleasing...

No comments:

Post a Comment