Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pele Fears Not

My brave little adventurer. This morning he flew from his perch on my shoulder to the hallway and promptly began to investigate his surroundings.

He found a few things that caught his eye - the fabric of my socks, the brass-colored door handles, the click of his nails on the wood floor. In particular, Amara.
The initial sighting.
Charging forth to bury his beak into Amara's fluff.
Freaked out by this small, winged, flying creature, Amara darts away to a safer distance.
Un-phased by Amara's fleeing, Pele followed her as far as she'd allow.
Then, refusing to let his mood be dampened, he turned to me:
"What adventure's next?"




2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute! I need to come see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must! He's not as cuddly as Leo, but he is quite the character with a large personality.

    ReplyDelete