|Hi, welcome to my house.|
|Why photographing an OOTD post with your dog|
is dangerous. Isn't that a schmexy shot.
I'm in a "I'm hot and I know it, but I'm too darn lazy to show it" kind of mood. I'm about ready to break out my Nerdfighter t-shirts pre-summer and wave my arms around like I just don't care. But I'm restraining myself the best I can. I'm compromising.
- Pants: Target (bought last year on sale!)
- Shirt: Old Navy (bought for nearly nothing last year when combining coupons and a buy one/get one sale)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (purchased several years ago on sale)
- Necklace: Khols (bought this newbie super cheap last week - clearance item!)
- Earrings: Walmart (Bought several years ago - the only part of this outfit I purchased full price. Totally worth it! I love having big "diamonds" to wear.)
- Bracelet: Walmart (Purchased a set of these sparkly accessory items several years ago on clearance)
- Clogs: Croft & Barrow at Khols (Bought for only a couple of dollars - no more than $7 - several years ago when they were on clearance.)
|I've worn this necklace twice this week. It is easily my favorite new accessory!|
I've got such a weak spot for sparkle.
|Awkward hand selfie|
Photo-credit: most photographs are courtesy of my awesome mama, who never judges when I run to her saying "I need to photograph my clothing!" Which is a blessing, since I'm technologically impaired when it comes to taking photos of myself.